Thursday 7 June 2012

daisies


 I am done with all the articles about London, we've had enough haven't we? ;)
Here was my last inspiration: DAISIES!!! :D I really like anything that happens to be in the garden and at the moment, I am enjoying quite a lot any view that offers good light.



I have especially enjoyed the fresh effect given by the alternation of shadow and bright sun light. It feels so pure...


PS: Guys, I wanted to say something.

I haven't started this blog long ago.
I don't have that many visits, which is fine. But on the statistic part of the blog, I can see from which countries people are visiting, and I must say it feels completly thrilling to see people visiting from Malaysia, Australia, Russia. You are not a lot from there, maybe 1 person in each of these countries, so I wanted to say hello to you girls (I assume you are girls!). ;)
And thanks a lot for coming on my blog. :)

Opaline. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Et une petite visiteuse de France qui vient régulièrement. C'est si beau toutes ces photos! Merci Opaline pour ces bouffées de fraîcheur.

    ReplyDelete